We’ve seen the movies about couples counseling retreats that show people doing all sorts of embarrassing exercises and silly activities trying to make their marriages better. That makes for good comedy, but a real couples counseling retreat like The Art And Science Of Love workshop is very different from these portrayals.
Thanks to the careful, in-depth research of Dr. John Gottman, we now understand a great deal about relationship problems, what makes relationships work and what causes them to fail. The Art and Science of Love is the premier couple’s relationship workshop developed by Drs. John and Julie Gottman. Don and Carrie Cole, of The Center For Relationship Wellness, are Gottman Certified Therapists and have offered this weekend workshop for couples since 2009.
In this two day workshop, you will learn ways to be closer to your partner, such as:
- The essential components of a great friendship
- Practical ways to enhance your feelings of friendship and intimacy
- The power of “turning toward” versus “turning away”
- Building ways to feel more connected
- Finding tools to help you communicate about sex and intimacy